Pemi Loop

Pemi Loop

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

The New Oura Ring

By now you should have heard about the new Oura Ring.  This is unless you have been hiding under a proverbial rock.

The Oura ring has become my favorite lifestyle tracker. It tracks sleep, recovery, and movement. No other device I have tried comes even close to providing the valuable feedback I need to be the best version of myself I can be.

While I found the original Oura ring to be stylish, others thought of it as being too chunky. Well fear no more, the new Oura ring is a thing of beauty and looks quite like a men's wedding band. There are many other improvements besides the smaller size you can read about HERE.

I also encourage you to read the reviews of the new Oura ring prepared by Alex Fergus and Ben Greenfield.

Finally, there are lots of $100 coupon codes floating around if you want to pre-order one of the new Oura rings. You just need to act before the end of the month (January 31, 2018).

Until next time,


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment